That Blink outdoor camera packs many useful features into a small home security camera – including a good weatherproof rating. It can also be used inside. If you want a camera that can perform duplication, this is a good option. Best of all, it only costs about $ 20 more to go with outdoor camera over Blink Indoor camera.
It’s powered by batteries, so it does not have to live near an electrical outlet. This gives you the flexibility to keep an eye on what is going on inside the house or on the rear deck.
We do not even bother to mount the outdoor camera. It was just so darn helpful to put it on the picnic table to watch a car pull into the driveway, then on the porch to look for a package and then inside to see the pets.
Of course, if you want a dedicated outdoor camera, it is ideal to mount it somewhere so that it does not tip over. Installation is easy. It only takes two screws and a few minutes to attach the outdoor camera to its eternal home.
Blink outdoor camera features:
- 1080p image resolution: We found the videos clear and colorful.
- 110 ° field of view: The view is narrow but good enough for small yards or the porch.
- Battery powered: We love portability.
- Two-way sound: Sounded good, but picks up background noises like crickets or passing cars.
- Operating temperatures: It works in areas reaching between -4 and 113 ° F.
Night vision: The black and white shots are pretty clear. In complete darkness it was difficult to see faces